If you have plants on the balcony or in the garden I’m pretty sure that you know how annoying are those small insects buzzing around them. To get rid of them, most of the time, we use harmful insecticides for our health and for the environment.
But this can be prevented if you replace chemical insecticides with the following eco-friendly insecticide that will keep any annoying insect at a distance.
Particularly, I use this insecticide for my balcony flowers, given the fact that I live in an apartment and I can’t grow any repelling plant.
- 5 garlic cloves for each half a liter of solution
- water (50% of the mixture)
- alcohol (50% of the mixture)
- one drop of organic liquid dish soap
1. Crush the garlic and put it in a pot along with the alcohol, and leave it to soak for 1 day.
2. Then add the water and the liquid dish soap and mix thoroughly before pouring it into a spray bottle. The insecticide is available only a few days, and you can store it in the refrigerator.
3.Spray this mixture over the plants leaves and stems.